Azure Researcher and Trainer
Are you passionate about cloud computing? Would you like an opportunity that requires you to stay on the leading edge of what's happening with this ever-evolving technology?
At Cloud Academy we love to learn. We are passionate about cloud technologies, and learning and exploring the latest cloud services so we can best help our students master cloud domains. At Cloud Academy we are builders. We build learning experiences utilizing the latest cloud technologies and services. Our goal is to empower individuals and teams with the cloud skills required to create business solutions and solve business problems using the latest cloud services.
Now is your chance to join our talented team delivering unparalleled educational content to developers worldwide. As a member of our research and content team focused on Microsoft Azure, you will be challenged to produce new educational content for Cloud Academy, which has become an incredible learning resource for thousands of people worldwide. You will report to our Azure Research Lead, and your time will be divided between creating new learning content in collaboration with our internal teams to ensure Cloud Academy creates the best possible learning experience for our users. We work as a remote team with offices in San Francisco, CA, and Mendrisio, Switzerland.
This is a mid level role and will suit a self-starter hungry to broaden the breadth of their technical knowledge. Your experiences using Azure in a business context will help you create compelling content for practitioners in the field. You will have the opportunity to extend your cloud skills across other platforms and domains with the opportunity to progress to other platforms and services within the content team.
- Design and create new Azure online courses, quizzes, labs, and learning paths for B2C and B2B audiences based on data and customer feedback.
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to support their efforts to promote Cloud Academy Azure content, including through creating blog posts, leading webinars, as well as helping to build our network and community.
- Keep up to date with the latest Azure services and certifications.
- Developer or infrastructure experience on Microsoft Azure; ideally one or more Azure Certifications
- In-depth understanding of the cloud computing industry
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps methodologies
Bonus Points (should have some of the below):
- Deep knowledge of one or more common application development languages: C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP
- Strong experience with application frameworks, such as: Flask, Django, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, WCF
- Strong experience with development tools and build process automation
- Working knowledge of revision control tools such as Git, Perforce, Mercurial
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment of applications
- Experience managing Windows and/or Linux server systems
- Work with a great team building an amazing product!
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Bonus plan
- Regular travel (1-2x/year) to our SF or Swiss offices
- Your personal workstation
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and development