Sr. Product Manager
Cloud Academy is building the operating system for cloud technology skills. We help large organizations worldwide power their cloud transformation on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and the broader cloud ecosystem. Our solution is the perfect mix of software and content that makes our approach to continuous training unique for large global organizations.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager, with a technical background, who is excited about building B2B SaaS products used by thousands of people worldwide. Cloud Academy is unique because of our user-first, integrated educational model. Our ideal candidate has a strong passion for education, skills development and technology.
As a Sr. Product Manager at Cloud Academy, you will be responsible for shipping products that improve the way our customers keep track of their organization’s skills, provide guidance to their teams and measure their results.
- You’re going to work with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Partners in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. You will regularly talk with customers and prospects to gather feedback, synthesize their needs and turn them into product priorities for our roadmap.
- You will sit at the intersection of engineering, design, and business strategy. You will shape high-level product goals but also get your hands dirty to craft a great customer experience.
- On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, create a launch plan with marketing, work with designers to conduct user research, prototype a new feature, iterate on a spec, analyze usage data, and pair with an engineer on implementation.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and are excited to collaborate with several different stakeholders to make the right decision for our Product.
- BS/MS in a Technology/Engineering field – Computer Engineering is a strong bonus
- 2+ years of experience in building SaaS Enterprise/Consumer solutions
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, and then define and deliver products
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, drive consensus and ship the right product to the right users in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Must be able to synthesize and act on complex product and/or process issues using acquired first principles
- Experience balancing execution, agility, and culture at a fast growing business.
- Strong technical abilities. You are intimately familiar with modern software development practices used to build and deploy applications.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Exceptional hiring and team skills to hire, develop and mentor designers, product engineers and analysts. You will be responsible for shaping our product and company culture while building a team of A players.
- Perfect spoken and written English is a must for this position
- Experience with UX design. Can tell the difference between good design and great design.
- Train ticket paid for by the company
- Swimming pool membership subsidized
- Budget for professional development
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development!