At Cloud Academy, we‘re builders. Learning new technology is just as exciting for us as building it. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and empowering students, developers, engineers and companies to build and grow products with robust and constantly updated cloud skills. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled educational content to developers worldwide.
Cloud Academy delivers software and e-learning content to enterprises and individual customers in 100+ countries worldwide. We are now on a journey to scale our product, sales, marketing and content teams in both our offices in San Francisco, California and Mendrisio, Switzerland.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Recruiter who can join the technical headquarters in our Swiss office - where our product and engineering team is based - to partner with Product Managers and department leaders to accelerate our team growth for product and engineering roles. We hire amazing people here and you will support a challenging, high-growth environment by delivering innovative recruiting solutions that help us identify the best additions to our team. You will mainly hire senior and junior people in product and engineering roles, although there will be a need to source for other positions both in Switzerland and the US.
You will have an opportunity to make a large impact on the culture of our product/engineering team. Our ideal candidate is humble and enthusiastic, equally capable of teaching and learning.
What you will do
- Source, assess and evaluate candidates to support hiring across Cloud Academy, with a primary focus in engineering and product areas
- Partner with hiring managers and teams across the organization to define roles, improve existing efforts and develop innovative recruitment strategies
- Develop relationships with candidates and give them a world-class Cloud Academy candidate experience
- Demonstrate knowledge in our business and be able to answer candidate questions primarily around HR related areas
- 2+ years of full lifecycle technical recruiting experience, preferably in a fast-paced, rapid growth, high-tech/SaaS environment
- 1+ years of deep, technical sourcing experience
- Corporate/in-house recruiting experience required; agency experience also preferred
- Passionate about the candidate experience - you will often be the first impression for a candidate to Cloud Academy. You need to be professional, knowledgeable, charismatic, and excited about sharing the Cloud Academy story and opportunities and be respectful of candidates' time and experience in the hiring process.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Innovative, creative, and flexible - demonstrated ability to look for talent many different ways
- Self-starter with strong organizational, analytics, and multi-tasking skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Fluent spoken and written Italian and English.
- Competitive compensation
- Yearly bonus based on your achievements
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Commuter train subsidy
- Your personal workstation (up to 2000 CHF)