PLEASE NOTE: This position is located in our Swiss Tech HQ in beautiful Mendrisio, Switzerland (easily commutable from Como, Milan, Varese and Lugano). We offer a relocation bonus and cover train ticket expenses for commuters!
Cloud Academy is building the operating system for IT skills. Our solution enables a 360-degree overview of an organization’s skills and helps close skills gap by adaptively training people with just the right content. Our product is used in 100+ countries worldwide and we are now on a journey to scale our product team in both our San Francisco, CA, and Mendrisio, Switzerland locations.
Now is your chance to join our talented team and help us build the future of IT learning!
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to add to our growing team. As a Product Designer, you will work closely with engineering and product to design and iterate on simple, intuitive solutions for the consumer and enterprise market, with special attention to the e-learning and technology objectives of our platform.
You will be involved in key new projects with a 50/50 balance between creating new products and re-architecting existing ones.
Here are a few of the exciting design challenges you will be working on:
- Balance different learning content (video, quizzes, hands-on labs) in one seamless experience to keep learners engaged and excited.
- Accelerate our customer acquisition by enabling growth projects
- Help users learn together by re-thinking our platform with collaboration in mind
- Integrate user experience design and visual design functions to produce simple, highly usable, scalable designs that create cohesive, positive user experiences across multiple product lines.
- Build and define the design function within the product development organization, including user interface design and visual design.
- Proactively drive forward your design vision with the product and engineering teams
- Help build a collaborative design culture, a cohesive user experience, and a powerful brand
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, or similar UX/UI-related role
- Passion for product design and the desire to work in a product designer role
- Experience developing successful and impactful products from concept through production and the ability to showcase your work
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and facilitate the design process
- Excellent communication skills and ease having discussions with users, engineers, and executives
- Train ticket paid for by the company
- Great company culture and work environment!
- World class teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development!
- Budget for professional development
- Relocation budget
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year
- 15 paid holidays per year