Product Marketing Manager
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on leading clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
Companies like Turner, Cognizant, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale. Learn more at cloudacademy.com.
We are looking for a data-driven product marketing professional to own all product marketing and go-to-market for the world’s most effective technology training platform.
This position reports directly to our San Francisco-based VP of Marketing and works closely with our Swiss-based product development team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, refine, and communicate the value that enterprise stakeholders derive from the Cloud Academy platform, including case studies, testimonials, and product pages
- Create and execute go-to-market plans, from product feature naming to standing up slick, targeted campaigns
- Work with Customer Success to identify customer stories and use cases, then capture and highlight those across marketing and sales materials
- Own competitive analysis and develop talking points and tools for the sales team
- Work with product owners and design to craft the words and copy that go into the Cloud Academy platform
- Work closely with product owners throughout the product development lifecycle: lead customer conversations, identify pain points, and define value as products are developed and released
- Develop sales enablement tearsheets, kits, tools, and campaigns; ensure to ensure sales readiness for product releases
- Support efforts across PR, SEO, Social to ensure consistency in product messaging
- At least 4 years in a product marketing role at a B2B software company
- Ability to build from the ground-up, act with purpose, and rally teams in common directions
- Strong quantitative analytical skills balanced with an innate sense of urgency
- Track record of decisiveness and iterating toward positive outcomes
- Ability to act independently and hold stakeholders across the company accountable for deliverables
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Enterprise tech experience
- Enthusiasm for DevOps, public cloud, and/or making an impact on human lives
- Competitive compensation
- Yearly bonus eligibility
- Stock options
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Yearly budget for conferences/courses for personal development
- An exciting startup environment
- Build your personal workstation
Cloud Academy is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cloud Academy is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.