Contract Google Cloud Researcher and Trainer (Part-Time)
Are you passionate about cloud computing? Would you like an opportunity that requires you to stay on the leading edge of what's happening with this ever-evolving technology?
At Cloud Academy we love to learn. We are passionate about cloud technologies and learning and exploring the latest cloud services so we can best help our students master cloud domains. At Cloud Academy we are builders. We build learning experiences utilizing the latest cloud technologies and services. Our goal is to empower individuals and teams with the cloud skills required to create business solutions and solve business problems using the latest cloud services.
Now is your chance to join our talented team delivering unparalleled educational content to developers worldwide. As a member of our research and content team focused on Google Cloud Platform, you will be challenged to produce new educational content for Cloud Academy, which has become an incredible learning resource for thousands of people worldwide. You will report to our Google Cloud Research Lead, and you will be creating new learning content in collaboration with our internal teams to ensure Cloud Academy creates the best possible learning experience for our users. We work as a remote team with offices in San Francisco, CA, and Mendrisio, Switzerland.
This is a mid-level role and will suit a self-starter hungry to broaden the breadth of their technical knowledge. Your experiences using GCP in a business context will help you create compelling content for practitioners in the field. You will have the opportunity to extend your cloud skills across other platforms and domains with the opportunity to progress to other platforms and services within the content team.
- Design and create new GCP online courses, quizzes, labs, and learning paths for B2C and B2B audiences based on data and customer feedback.
- Keep up to date with the latest GCP services and certifications.
- Developer or infrastructure experience on GCP; ideally one or more GCP certifications
- Knowledge of Python and/or Java
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies very quickly
Bonus Points (should have some of the below):
- Knowledge of data analytics and/or machine learning
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment of applications
- Experience with development tools and build process automation
- Working knowledge of Git
- Experience managing Linux and/or Windows server systems
- Work with a great team building an amazing product!
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and development