Digital Marketing Manager
PLEASE NOTE: This position is based in our Swiss HQ in Mendrisio, Switzerland, just 7km over the border from Como, Italy. Mendrisio is easily commutable from Milan, Como, Varese or Lugano, and Cloud Academy provides the train ticket for you!
We’re looking for the complete package in our Digital Marketing Manager at Cloud Academy – an energetic professional who is highly organized, data-driven, results-oriented, and ruthless in the pursuit of digital marketing excellence.
We are looking for an ambitious professional with strong business acumen who consistently seeks challenges, has strong communication skills, and has a good eye for visual design.
You should be ready to speak to your accomplished background in digital marketing. At Cloud Academy, you will own all things digital marketing and build, evaluate, and optimize our digital presence to deliver quality leads through multi-channel digital campaigns. The right candidate will be curious, assertive, ambitious, and comfortable with data analysis.
This position is based in Mendrisio, Switzerland and reports directly to our San Francisco-based VP of Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify, prioritize, build and manage all digital marketing campaigns
- Optimize through split testing across paid advertising, keyword targeting, and landing page design
- Define and refine key performance indicators for the marketing organization and track business success on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Spec out and support creation of operationally actionable dashboards and reports
- Own the company’s paid advertising portfolio; boost traffic/conversions from our B2B audience across major and niche paid platforms (LinkedIn, Google Display / Remarketing, Twitter, Facebook, and Quora)
- Own email marketing flows Hubspot and define, document, and maintain drip campaigns
- Automate as much as possible (social media, reporting snapshots, email campaigns, conversion and funnel measurement)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Hands-on experience building and managing SEM, display, retargeting, 3rd party campaigns, and bidding platforms
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing / operations / performance role in a fast-paced environment like tech, consulting, investment banking, private equity, or equivalent
- Hands-on experience running a highly trafficked web presence based on Wordpress
- Experience manipulating / analyzing large datasets in Excel; ability to write a SQL query
- Strong understanding of social media in the context of enterprise SaaS and the tech industry
- Deep experience with marketing and business tools like Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Chartio, LinkedIn Advertising, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, and Salesforce.com
- Experience with landing page and email design and development, including using HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite
- Native or high level of English proficiency, both spoken and written
- An enthusiasm for technology, marketing, SaaS metrics, and learning
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have taken online courses covering any of the following: data science, web development, graphic design, or video production
- Can provide examples where you took great marketing content and amplified its impact 10x+
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Stock options
- Swiss pension and insurance through Allianz
- Yearly budget for conferences/courses for personal development
- International team and exciting startup environment
- Build your personal workstation
Cloud Academy is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cloud Academy is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.